Rental or property litigation
We can intervene on behalf of an owner, for example in the following situations:
- Background checks on future tenants
- To provide evidence of illegal occupation of premises
- To verify that premises are used according to the terms of the lease.
- To prove that premises (private accommodation, professional or commercial) are over-occupied or sublet in direct contradiction to the terms of the lease.
- Solvency checks with a view to recouping unpaid rent.
We may also intervene on behalf of a former tenant, for example, to provide evidence of a breach of the lease by the lessor.