Not infrequently the Internet and social networks are not enough to find someone. It is therefore essential to employ the services of an investigative professional. The private detective is in a privileged position to carry out searches of missing people.
The private detective will exploit all the elements provided by the client in order to follow up any leads to the person concerned.
The objective of this research will be:
- To allow for the completion of certain formalities
- Re-establishing relationships
Methods of investigation when looking for someone are largely inspired by those of the official services in order to best exploit all the available clues.
Moreover, it is important to be able to access many public and/or paying database files, and if necessary, to have a network of collaborators throughout Belgium and abroad, allowing quick responses to the needs of a survey of this nature.
Respect for the privacy of the person sought is an important consideration. Indeed, in certain circumstances after the investigation, it is important to provide contact details of that person only with their prior consent. Generally, if the person concerned does not wish to contact the client, it is possible to hand over a letter or some form of correspondence on behalf of the client.
Typical investigations include :
- people who have gone missing, voluntarily or otherwise
- people with whom the client has simply lost touch
- heirs and inheritance beneficiaries
Investigations can be worldwide and involve anyone:
- within the family circle
- within the circle of friends and acquaintances
- within the work environment
- within a contractual framework