The detective will independently determine what kinds of resources and methods will be used in the context of carrying out the assignment, excluding those that are contrary to the law in general and in particular with reference to articles 5, 6, 7 & 14 of the law of 19 July 1991 that regulates the detective profession.
We are well aware that prompt and effective results can only be obtained by the employment of adapted humane and technical resources.
We keep track of the evolutions in the market in order that we may regularly invest in legal technical improvements that, in turn, will improve our possibilities.
These investments guarantee us a true added value in terms of our professional approach and allow us to more quickly gain access to the required information.
With respect to employee strength, our offices count on the services of :
- A mixed team of licensed national investigators, all experienced, reliable, and quickly available for action ;
- A strong national and international network of correspondents, which enables a widespread processing of the information gained ;
- A support team of multi-disciplinary experts specialised, amongst others, in legal, fiscal, and financial matters.
With respect to know-how and experience, we can call upon :
- A perfect command of Dutch, French, and English, which allows us national and international input
- A perfect knowledge of the workings of the courts and of the current legislation in force, and also of the structure and the workings of companies
- Experience in the field, developed over many years, which allows us to react correctly to new and unforeseen situations
In terms of technical matters, we have access to :
- A well developed and varied fleet of cars
- A specially equipped observation vehicle
- High-tech photo & camera apparatus
- Efficient communication apparatus
- A performing informatics system
- A complete documentary department